Thursday, March 25, 2010

Leaving the Dock

Okay, I have decided I am going to begin blogging, which knowing me will probably just be a collection of off color stories, complaints about my life and the world, and maybe some offensive opinions of mine which are unreasonable and completely biased, but hopefully it will amount into something more. I would like to one day polish this up and actaully have a theme of sorts.

I hope to one day accumulate a comment or two on this, maybe even a small number of kooky followers but I have abso-fucking-lutely NO interest in sharing my real name with the blogging community, at this time anyway. Also I am often politically incorrect, inappropriate, and foul mouthed, parts of my true identity I don't wish to share with potential employers, family and friends, or anyone who would look at me odd if they knew about this. I am, however going to share one small fact about myself per post....

Usually I reach for the Bombay, but tonight I will be sipping Stoli.

No comments:

Post a Comment